Sunday, October 3, 2010
I think he's ready for a job
School pictures came back and Carter was so excited. He wanted a picture for himself of himself. None of the other kids ever wanted me to give them a picture. He didn't want just a picture he wanted one of the bigger ones (2x3) not the mini give away ones. I was curious and since I always have tons of pictures left over I gave in and gave him one (sorry to whoever gets a mini one instead of the 2x3 one they might have gotten). He took it and a few minutes later showed me his creation. I think his teachers carry ID badges around and lots of people nowadays at work do- I just didn't think he was paying attention. How cute and clever is he.
He has a picture of himself and the surf board key chain he bought himself at Ron Jon's surf shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the date on the picture is way off
That is stuff that Ashton does. Matt even made him a fake Toyota Tsusho badge. Carter looks so official! :)
Wow I can't believe how mature Carter has become; he'll have a job before we know it.
Post a Comment