Sunday, January 11, 2009

Music to our ears

Emily and Kyle's piano recital
Emily and Kyle had their first piano recital last Saturday. They both did very well. They have made a lot of progress since starting lessons. They take lessons from a girl in our old ward. She has four students total, but does really well with the kids.
Here is Kyle playing his rendition of the "Indian Song". He has his songs memorized and sometimes looks around while he is playing.

And here is Kyle playing "Deck the Halls"

Here is Emily playing one of her songs "Greatest Show on Earth" If you look closely at the reflection in the piano you can see Carter getting on the chair while April trys to video. You'll notice the camera gets real shaky and the scream is Carter getting grabbed by Tye.

And Emily with "Magic Man"

And now, since it feels like you were there, here are Kyle and Emily bowing. (Now would be the appropriate time for applause.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good Job-I really felt like I was there! I must add that the scream from Carter made the recital:)