Sunday, November 18, 2012

Carter's baptism

Carter got baptized last Saturday and it was a very nice baptism.  Carter got baptized with 2 of his church friends.  The girl's older brother spoke and did a great job. He gave each of the kids a small teddy bear to remember all the promises they make at baptism.
'Bear' one another's burdens.
'Bear' testimony
Always 'Bear' the name of Christ
Anyway Carter really enjoyed getting a new stuffed animal.
The other boy's grandmother spoke about the Holy Ghost and did a super job.
My awesome visiting teacher who is a professional photographer came and took pictures of Carter for us.  She did a super job capturing Carter on this special day.  These are going to be memories we will have for a very long time.  Thank You Sarah for the super pictures! Here is a sample of some of my favorites.

Carter right before



 Carter and Daddy




My sweet boy after

The whole family giving Carter a big squeeze


3 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats Carter!

Sarah said...

Before I even started to read, I notice the picture of Carter...and I thought "WOW, that is such a good pictures. But wait...my sister does not own a camera that can take a picture and capture that special moment ." So I was confused for a bit...but then I continued to read...and BAM..your VT took the pictures. She did a good job!! Go Sarah!!! :) Congrats Carter!

Carolyn said...

We are so proud of Carter. The pictures are really nice and the family picture captures it all.