16 years ago today on a very hot day in Las Vegas Tye and I were sealed together in the Las Vegas Temple. It was awesome!
Let's do a few stats on the married couple.
# of times moved - 9
# of states lived in - 3
# of children - 4
# of happy married days - 5840
It has been wonderful, exciting, crazy, happy, funny just down right fabulous for 16 years. I look forward to see what the next 16 years have in store for us.

4 comments:
Congrats! Hope you're doing something fun.
Awwww look at the young couple. Got to love the 90's look:) I called and wished you a Happy Anniversay on your HOME phone...did you get it???? or will your phone give you the message next week??
I was going to remember and wish you a happy anniversary and completely forgot. I can't believe it's been 16 years; my little secret is I still wear the same dress I wore to your wedding.
Were you even old enough to get married? You look so young and unsuspecting... :) Congrats on 16 wonderful years!!
Post a Comment