is a picture of the kids playing their DS video games. The outside temperature is about the same as inside our air conditioned house at home, so we were glad we came up to get out of the heat. The kids didn't seem to care much.
Allsion says: we should have gotten food from a restaurant, cuz this is yucky. And Mom always forgets everything (she forgot the salt and extra garbage bags). And 'good' snacks according to Allison. And mom needs to give us more time to get ready. Also, she didn't bring a water cooler, so our water wasn't ice cold. But, although it was hot half the night - it was still fun.
Kyle says: I had fun. There was a lot to do. The ride back wasn't fun, because my ears were clogged and I wasn't feeling good.
Allison adds: contrary to Kyle, the ride back was fun. I got to ride in the front seat, so none of the kids argued or fought with me. And it was cloudy, so the sun wasn't bothering me on the way back like it usually does. I liked playing capture the flag (which was my idea), and being where there was shade.
April says: I had a good time and the food was most delicious. Wish I had remembered the salt and maybe forgotten Allison. jk.
Emily says: I had fun. I liked exploring the woods and playing capture the flag. I really did not like the night time, because I had a hard time sleeping.
Carter says: I had fun and liked playing capture the flag. I liked walking on the logs (which Allison showed me). I didn't like the night time, because we had a lot of big bugs flying at our lantern and they were bugging me and one even bit me. A hummingbird flew right in my face the next day.
Dad says: whew!
2 comments:
I see...take the kids out of the house up in the woods to play video games. I guess it makes for a more enjoyable environment. I laughed about April wishing she forgot Allison:) I bet it was a fun time:) We would have come if we were closer. I wouldn't have had to worry about my kids falling in the fire.
Sounds like you guys had a fun time; but what's a campout without a fire? That's what I look forward to the most.
Post a Comment