Carter graduated from kindergarten on Wednesday. I think its a bit silly but I was a bit more touched this time because Carter is my last. They sang song and had speaking parts. It lasted less then and hour and then they said take your kids home. Wait, I want my last hour before summer break without children- oh well.
This is Carter with his teacher Ms. Woods. He just loved her and she was so good with him. It made Kinder enjoyable for Carter. (I tried to upload a video but It just wouldn't work).
Kyle turns 10 on Saturday, but because of Cub Scout Day camp we had his party on Wednesday. It was the easiest and funnest party yet. The boys played basketball and swam. They had a basketball throwing contest in the pool. They would stand on the slide rocks and see who could make it in the hoop. It kept them busy for almost an hour. Kyle had a great time and I think his friends did too. He didn't want a birthday cake he wanted a cookie cake.
1 comment:
Congrats to Carter and what a fun party for Kyle. Wish we lived closer to join in the fun!!
Post a Comment