Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catching Up (by Tye)

It has been a little while, so I will do some quick updates in no particular order. First a fun picture. This is the boys sleeping. Kyle is sleeping on the white bed. Can you find Carter? Hint, he is wearing a yellow SpongeBob shirt. I guess they want bunk beds. Next, Kyle was in the Pinewood derby. Here is his paint job.
Kyle and Tye ran in the Ostrich Festival 5k. I, Tye, finished in 19:56, which was within my goal to break 20 minutes. It wasn't enough to place though, as I was 9th overall and 4th in my age group. Kyle placed 3rd in his age group. Here is a picture of him getting his medal.
For April's birthday (Feb 28th), the kids got her some pool toys, but is was still too cold to go swimming, so they improvised and used them in other ways to keep themselves entertained.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Am I aloud to say that the car kyle painted reminded me of the Oscar Myer Wiener mobile?? It was the colors he chose. And I think Carter likes to sleep in small spaces. Maybe he wants to work on a submarine when he gets older???