Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween/Birthday girl

The Saturday before Halloween our ward had a trunk-or-treat, so we dressed up as a family. Can you guess what we went as? We were still in vacation mode and went has a Hawaiian Luau.
Halloween night Allison, Emily, and Kyle stayed with the original theme but we thought carter looked better as a pirate.
Allison turned 12 on Halloween. We can't believe she is 12 already. We remember when she was just a baby. I would love to add a picture of her as a baby but then I would be here all night trying to figure out how to scan and add a photo that was not taken digitally. Take our word for it she was real cute.

3 comments:

Tye and April said...

I forgot to say that Kyle is a Samoan fire dancer minus the olive skin and muscles.

Carolyn said...

The family looked great especially Kyle. I'm sure the Samoan fire dancers here in Florida would love to teach him the tricks of the trade.

Diana said...

The kids were really cute. And I do remember how cute Allison was. April, where did that time go? We had so much fun.