Sunday, November 14, 2010

Emily's new room

I think I am going to say that Emily's new room is officially finished. I would like to have some curtains up but that could really take years-so I have to call it good for now. Emily was suppose to sleep up on the castle but she choose to bring her bed with her and use the Castle top as a play area. She can play and leave a mess that no one can see (no one being mom). She converted the underside of the Castle to her reading area. We find her there every night before she goes to bed. I think it is a cute room and one I would have enjoyed as a child.
We still aren't done decorating and getting furniture for the boys room yet. When that takes place I will post pictures.

4 comments:

Sam Miller said...

Super cute! She's a lucky girl.

Sarah said...

I think it looks good. I like the light pink on the walls-that is pink that I see, right??

Carolyn said...

I love Emily's new room; great job! I like how her bed is down and the castle is separate.

Tye and April said...

Yes Sarah it is a light pink.